Customer Success Stories
How Anthem Revamped Their Customer Support Solution with AGG
Anthem provides healthcare throughout the U.S. and is the largest for-profit managed healthcare company in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. As of 2018, BCBS has over 40 million members nationwide.
Service Cloud, Platform & Community
Anthem faced the following Salesforce Challenges
- Current email case support system is cumbersome and manual.
- Support process is complex.
- Moving agents from call to email support is a complex process since agent skill reallocation/updating could not be done in the email support system.
- Support email system was integrated with security system; replacing one would require changing both.
- System could not change page layout dynamically when case type was changed.
- Agents could not resolve cases efficiently.
Anthem Salesforce Solution Provided by Access Global group
- Implemented Service Cloud with following to support Agents
- Custom Service Cloud Consoles
- Support process
- Process automation
- Knowledge articles
- Cases are created/defined by type, plan family and other key factors
- Email to case to support 100 support email Id’s.
- Implemented agent custom skill assignment console for managers.
- Implemented Email Case Queues based on the priority.
- Created Reports & Dashboards to track case SLA’s & KPI.
Anthem Salesforce Results with Access Global Group
- Cases are now created through email IDs.
- Agents are assigned to cases dynamically based the on priority and agent profile.
- Manual work is now reduced and optimized.
- When needed, support managers can now reassign agents to high traffic case queues.
- Case resolution times are now consistently meeting KPIs.
- Agents are now able to see multiple components of data on one screen.
- Leadership has clear visibility in to reports and dashboards to measure ROI.