Customer Success Stories
How Staples Aligned Support and Marketing Systems with Access Global Group
Staples is a large office supply retail chain with 1,500 stores in North America. Staples was recently acquired by Sycamore Partners, a private equity company – as part of Staples’ go-to-market strategy, the sales and support systems needed to be aligned with the marketing system.
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
Staples faced the following Salesforce Challenges
- Staples redefined its sales & support strategy for a go-to-market. Existing systems didn’t support the redefined process.
- Prospect/Customer data was not accessible across sales system, marketing system & support platforms.
- Integrations between the marketing system & Salesforce was not robust & real-time.
- Sales couldn’t access commissions or full account data in the existing model.
- Support couldn’t access full account data in the existing model.
Staples Salesforce Solution Provided By Access Global Group
- Sales Cloud implemented to align with the new redefined sales process.
- Service Cloud implemented to align with the new redefined support process.
- Marketing Cloud implemented to support all the B2B marketing efforts.
- Various custom integrations are created for inventory availability, D&B, Marketing data sources and Accounting systems.
- Custom Dashboards are created for sales, support & executive level teams.
Staples Salesforce Results with Access Global Group Services.
- New sales & support process is implemented.
- Prospect data in synced with Salesforce real-time through marketing cloud.
- Sales teams can access commissions real-time.
- Support teams can access account data, so they can assist customers in a timely fashion.