Managed Services for Salesforce
Designed to be flexible and scalable, our managed services solutions help your Salesforce instance grow and evolve alongside your business. Regardless of where you are in your journey with Salesforce, we’ll help you get the most out of your investment.
Why Access Global Group?
Our team of certified experts know Salesforce inside and out, giving your team access to superior support and solutions when they need it most.
What We Offer
A simple and cost-effective way to support your business in whatever goals you hope to achieve with Salesforce. Effectively manage and maximize your Salesforce instance with customizable support options that align with your short to long-term business needs. Whether you’re looking to supplement a project already in flight, determine if Salesforce is the right platform for you, build out a completely new instance, integrate your Salesforce environment with other systems, or help with other Salesforce requirements and recommendations, Access Global Group will be there every step of the way to get you where you need to be.
What You’ll Get
• Salesforce Planning
• Salesforce Optimization
• Salesforce System Updates
• Salesforce Post Go-Live & Live Support
• Salesforce Implementation Support
• Salesforce Support Ad-Hoc
• Salesforce Lightning Migration
• Salesforce Customizations
• Salesforce Data Clean-Up
• Salesforce In-Flight Project Support
• Salesforce Documentation Support
• Salesforce AppExchange Installation
• Salesforce Testing & Go-Live
• Subject Matter Expert Support
• Legacy System Integrations
• Existing Salesforce Team Support
• Process Automations
• Quarterly Reviews
• Ongoing Support Management
• Admin, Developer or Architect Support
Products We Work With
• Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Salesforce Custom Cloud
• Salesforce High Velocity Sales
• Salesforce Experience Cloud
• Salesforce Custom Components
• Salesforce Mulesoft
• Salesforce Service Cloud
• Salesforce CPQ
• Salesforce Field Service
• Salesforce Einstein
• Salesforce Heroku
• Salesforce CTI
(Avaya, Cisco, Five9, Genesis, I3 & Others)
What’s Included with Our Managed Services
Leverage admin level support for incident management, maintenance, enhancements, optimization, and release management.
Your Base Managed Services Includes:
A Dedicated Admin
Premier support for all consultative needs that includes a dedicated CSM to support your company, resolve issues and create a scalable environment for your team.
Your Premium Managed Services Team Includes:
Dedicated CSM | Developer | Industry Expert | Integration Architect | Solution Architect | Marketing Cloud Architect | Mulesoft Architect | Pardot Architect