Quip for Salesforce Customer 360 ( Sales )
QUIP for Salesforce Customer 360 is a new way to collaborate and work from anywhere. It facilitates a quick transfer of all critical customer-relevant data bidirectionally between Salesforce and Quip, irrespective of both device and location. The end result is a sales agent who is well equipped and empowered with a 360-degree view of the customer.
What is Quip?
Quip is a productivity suite that combines documents, spreadsheets, tasks, and team chat- all in one place. The sales agent can access any account information from the core Salesforce system while working inside Quip, edit, and save it back to the Salesforce core data. The agent can see the live Salesforce reports, update lists, and all critical Einstein analytics in the context of any Quip document. By embedding a collaborative document directly into the account record, live CRM data flows into the account automatically, where it can easily be edited and updated.
How does integrating Quip help you Sales agents?
The latest summer release of Salesforce has added more functionality to Quip’s integration with Salesforce which enables the sales agent to plan the account activity, collaborate with a team, pursue and win opportunities, and close deals faster, increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
- Ease of access:
- Quip is accessible either from a web browser, the Quip desktop app, or the Quip mobile app. The sales agent can be in constant communication with his team and work from anywhere, whatever the device.
- Easy to connect Quip to Salesforce:
- Quip uses Salesforce single sign-on. Users can access the Quip app and log in using their Salesforce credentials and start working immediately.
- Ease of team collaboration:
- Team members can collaborate and log calls in Salesforce-all within Quip. These recorded chats keep the conversation going in Quip and users can later report their progress on Salesforce.
- Updating List views in Salesforce:
- List views in Salesforce can be updated and edited through Quip app, making it easier to share text steps, add notes to the list, or an individual item so the team is always up-to-date.
- Ease of access to Einstein analytics and dashboards:
- All critical Einstein analytics lenses, widgets, and dashboards can be exported to Quip documents.
At the end of the day, all these factors help your sales executives close the deals quickly, and enhance the productivity of your organization.