Working from home with your kids?
Kids demand round the clock attention and parenting while juggling conference calls, never ending emails and tight deadlines is no joke. There are a few ways to have a productive day while keeping kids of all ages busy. Here’s how
- Free courses and classes for students- A few companies have released their materials online so that students don’t have to miss out on education.
- Read eBooks- Libraries have gone digital. The New York Public Library has over 300,000 eBooks that can be downloaded for free.
- Art and creativity- Kids can keep busy while their minds can travel and create masterpieces at home.
- Screen time- For younger kids schedule screen time when you have to take video calls with the company or when you need to work with less distraction.
- Salesforce trailhead- For students of any age, now is a great time to start your Salesforce journey. Salesforce Student Programs help students and career changers learn in-demand job skills and connect to opportunities — from mentorship to employment.